Tuesday 5 May 2015

TAKING ON THE UNIVERSE


TAKING ON THE UNIVERSE
After a death in the family I started to listen to all manner of positive thinking material including subliminal recordings to try and get my life back on a even keel. I was not ready for everything that followed. By trying to follow a dream or passion it seems I set in motion all kinds of things that I was unprepared for. By just vizualising where we want to go in life the universe brings that to us in the most convenient form and means a lot of twists and turns that we would say is not what we wished for.
I had an idea to try and make money from the internet and embarked on a course for just that thing. I did not want it to be all time consuming and spiral with costs. It turned out to be everything that I feared it would be. Perhaps my thinking was wrong but I’d given up work to make a go of it and found myself very out of pocket. Then I realized that I had manifested this experience. The pain comes with it to test our resolve.
I may not be making money from the internet but I have learned some valuable skills from the experience that might come in handy in the future. If I can take the positive from the experience then perhaps my inner self will think on things differently and I will manifest better things to come.
My point is that it is not easy so don’t give up. I read this blog and sometimes wonder why all this advice does not seem to apply to me. Now I believe it does it’s just taking time to absorb it and change my thinking.
New opportunity for work has presented itself and although it may not be what my original visualization was, it is most likely for the better for my journey.
This is not a success story but I hope it does encourage someone who is struggling with their life to realize there are others in the same struggle
 
Contributor: Fred D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment